Friday, 20 September 2013

Recce of Location


Location Recce Form

I decided to do a lot of the filming at my own house 31, Prescott Way, Bishop Auckland as I would be able to access it easily and use it in a lot of close up shots. I was also able to use my garage for a match on action shot.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was able to get photos for my recce from google maps as I have shown here I have got a screenshot of my house and the area from the street map to getter a better idea of the location.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Location Recce Form

I also did a lot of filming in my estate (Prescott Way) as there are grassy banks which I are empty and look deserted.  


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again I have taken screen shots of both the location and the map.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Location Recce Form

I also took a few brief shoots on Eskom Road as it is not very busy late on the day and I was able to make it look like my character was walking on a deserted road,   


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
As you can see from the screen shots all of these locations are in the same area. This was helpful to me as I did not have to worry about transporting my filming equipment and I could get it done in a short amount

No comments:

Post a Comment