Primary Audience Research
– Survey
I have given
each person who took this survey from my target audience a copy of my film
synopsis explaining what my film is about I have then given them a questionnaire
asking them about what they think of the idea of the film and what they expect
out of my posters and magazine cover.
I have posted an example of the questioners I gave to my target audience here.
From the results of the questionnaires that I have given out there has been a lot of recurring answers. For example many of the people who took the questionnaires have said my magazine should show extra information about my film such as a website, stars and images. Another point which was made several times was that people would like to see production companies on the posters so I will make sure that I feature these when making my final product.
Questionnaire
From the
synopsis you have read what do you think my film idea?
I like the idea of the film as I like the
idea of featuring characters more my own age in the film.
If my film
was showing at the cinema would you be likely to go and see it?
Yes, I like the idea of the story line and
am a big fan of post-apocalyptic films.
If I were to
advertise this on a film magazine, how would you expect it to be presented?
I
would expect the main character to be on the front in some kind of mid action
pose with a faded background so that the character stands out more. I would
also expect to be shown more information e.g. actors, website, images etc.
If you saw a
poster for this film what would attract your attention?
Bright colours, exciting shots from the
film, star names, production companies.
No comments:
Post a Comment