Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Choice of Genre

The genre which I have chosen to work in is Post Apocalyptic.  I have chosen this genre because for my AS work I attempted to make a Horror and I would like the opportunity to work with a different genre to improve my skills
The repertoire of elements which are shown in this genre are:
  • Gore
  • A survivor/group of survivors 
  • Weapons that appear realistic
  • A large group of actors
  • Wide open space

This will be a good choice of genre for me as I have the access to all of the important things that I will need to make my work appear professional. I also have access to a lot of wide open spaces which I can use within the film as well as knowing a large number of people who are willing to act in my film.

Some similar films which fall into the Genre are:
  • 28 Days Later
  • I am Legend
  • Zombie Land
  • 28 Weeks Later
  • The Road
  • The Day After Tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment